Your wedding day should be spent enjoying your loved ones and the process of getting ready, handling hundreds of small details and taking time away from your experience to put out fires.
The planning process is often one of the most stressful things couples deal with when planning their event. Many couples have a vision of what they want their wedding to look like, but struggle with keeping track of endless details, vendors, and handling hiccups in their planning efforts.
Wedding coordinators move with agility, quick thinking, strong problem solving skills and can keep track of many small details on a timeline that can’t be altered. This service can be used at any point in the event planning process where you feel you need guidance and support.
- Timeline creation for each vendor's services
- Once a month touch point calls (1.5 hours)
- Unlimited “quick support” access to Loyda throughout planning via text/dm/email
- Vendor coordination support
- Personalized ceremony coordination hours based on your unique wedding needs*
- Decor styling
- Set up & decor removal
- Includes ceremony rehearsal
*11 hour shift for both coordinators, start times can vary.
**This package includes an assistant coordinator